The Constitution of the United StatesWe the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Mentioned on these pages:
- Donald Trump’s Executive Order Regarding The Johnson Amendment by Chuck Baldwin
- Strictly Personal by Chuck Baldwin
- Donald Trump: Just Another Neocon Warmonger by Chuck Baldwin
- This Is Not Going To End Well by Chuck Baldwin
- Michael Badnarik's Constitution Class http://jabi.com/site/pg/galleries/video/politics/liberty-freedom/michael_badnarik_s_const/2-of-43
- Michael Badnarik's Constitution Class http://jabi.com/site/pg/galleries/video/politics/liberty-freedom/michael_badnarik_s_const/5-of-43