Council On Foreign Relations
Council on Foreign Relations
Carroll Quigley said
Official SiteCouncil on Foreign Relations
Other ways to connect with them:
- The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is an independent, nonpartisan membership organization, think tank, and publisher.
- CFR's current membership is over 4,900
- Informing the Public Debate
- The Washington Program actively engages decision-makers in Congress, the executive branch, and the diplomatic community.
Richard N. Gardner saidWe are witnessing an outbreak of shortsighted nationalism that seems oblivious to the economic, political and moral implications of interdependence.…
The ‘house of world order’ will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down…,
- Richard N. Gardner, The Hard Road to World Order, Foreign Affairs, April 1974.
- an end run around national sovereignty,
- eroding it piece by piece,
- will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault…
Rene A. Wormser saidThe Council on Foreign Relations, another member of the international complex, financed by the Rockefeller and Carnegie Foundations, overwhelmingly propagandizes the globalist concept. This organization became virtually an agency of the government when World War II broke out. The Rockefeller Foundation had started and financed certain studies known as The War and Peace Studies, manned largely by associates of the Council; the State Department, in due course, took these Studies over, retaining the major personnel which the Council on Foreign Relations had supplied.
- Rene A. Wormser, Chief Counsel to the Reece Committee
Dr. Carroll Quigley said… the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to
- Dr. Carroll Quigley, "Tragedy and Hope," 1966
- create a world system of financial control in private hands
- able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole.
- This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world
- acting in concert, by secret agreements
- arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences.
Dr. Carroll Quigley saidI know of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years in the early 1960s to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies … but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known.
- Dr. Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope
President Clinton said
Zbigniew Brzezinski saidIn the economic-technological field, some international cooperation has already been achieved, butfurther progress will require greater American sacrifices.More intensive efforts to shape a new world monetary structure will have to be undertaken,
- Zbigniew Brzezinski, CFR member and founding member of the , and National Security Advisor to five presidents
- with some consequent risk to the present relatively favorable American position.
John Foster Dulles saidThere must be some dilution of sovereignty,
- John Foster Dulles, CFR founder, former Secretary of State, 1939
- to the immediate disadvantage of those nations which now possess the preponderance of power
- the establishment of a common money,
- might be vested in a body created by and responsible to the principal trading and investing people.
- This would deprive our government of exclusive control over a national money.
Richard Nixon saidThere must be a thorough going reform of the world monetary system … For its part, I can assure you, the United States will continue to rise to its world responsibilities, joining with other nations to create and participate in a modern world economic order.
- President Richard Nixon, CFR member, 1972
Christian Science Monitor saidThe CFR is composed of 1,400 of the most elite names in the world of government, labor, business, finance, communication, the foundations, and the academies. It is staffed almost every key position of every administration since that of FDR.
Click the image to visit the gallery.
Click here to see videos in full size slide show format
Mentioned on these pages:
- Strictly Personal by Chuck Baldwin
- Donald Trump: Just Another Neocon Warmonger by Chuck Baldwin
- Will Donald Trump Let Paul Ryan Make Him A One-Term President? by Chuck Baldwin
There are no posts yet