Restoring the Republic by Chuck Baldwin
Restoring the Republic
- 2008 Constitution Party Presidential Candidate
- Husband, father, grandfather
- FOUNDER-PASTOR of Crossroad Baptist Church in Pensacola, Florida.
- RADIO TALK SHOW HOST, AUTHOR, NEWSPAPER AND INTERNET COLUMNIST
Wowzer there is a TON of great information in this interview.
This might be the one video you should share with all your friends and family.
Notes from the Video
There is a program that seeks to recruit pastors as martial law pacifiers for FEMA in the event of a national emergency. Baldwin relates how a pastor from Ohio who attended a FEMA training seminar confirmed to him that there is a program to enlist pastors and clergymen to be part of clergy response teams, the primary goal of which would be to use the clergymen to encourage their constituents to submit to following government orders upon declaration of martial law,
One of the most important Bill of Rights = the 2nd amendment. If martial law was declared, Chuck would recommend everyone get a gun or get more guns, not give them up.
Baldwin cites the States’ Rights movement as the primary method through which freedom-loving American citizens in the 21st century will regain the liberties that have been usurped by the federal government in Washington DC.
Part of this process was started by the genuine grass roots Tea Party groups which began in January 2007 as part of Ron Paul‘s bid for the presidency, organizations like Oath Keepers. Baldwin warns that neo-cons have surreptitiously infiltrated and are trying to take over the modern Tea Party internally and re-focus the energy and the philosophy of the movement.
CFR, Bilderbergers, all these type organizations are not just social clubs. They have an agenda… New World Order.
The only way the Tea Party can succeed is if they avoid two party partisanship and stick to the issues, states Baldwin,
There are two factions within the Tea Party:
- the Sarah Palin/Newt Gingrich neo-con faction that has hijacked the movement, and
- the founding Ron Paul constitutionalist faction.
The 2 party system is a fake.
- It doesn’t matter if you elect a Republican or Democrat, you get more of the same;
- bigger government,
- more debt,
- more regulation.
- The American people have to realize how they are being duped.
- As noted by Barry Goldwater
Chuck Baldwin saidIt’s not enough to audit the Fed, we have to eliminate the Fed,
Bringing America back to sound money principles is the only way to secure a prosperous future. This process must be undertaken at the state level, stresses Baldwin, adding that Ron Paul’s 2008 election campaign was responsible for bringing the Federal Reserve issue to nationwide prominence and prompting the national debate that continues to this day. The fact that Ron Paul was largely correct about the course of the economy since early 2008 has only given his message more credibility.
Inflation is a hidden tax.
End the FedMIAC report targeted Chuck Baldwin, Ron Paul and Bob Barr’s supporters as potential terrorists. They (the State of Missouri) later apologized for the report but did not repudiate the idea. A blatant propaganda project to demonize and marginalize those of us who support the Constitution.
- Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution
- Our motto is “Not on our watch!”
The States must stand up to leviathon (the Federal Government) or it will consume us.
Do not trust any major media, not even Fox News. The people have to start thinking for themselves.
- Fox News helped finance Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
- Glenn Beck says some wonderful things that no one has ever said on a major news network,
- Yet he will denigrate Constitutionalists such as Ron Paul
- And promote people such as Newt Gingrich
- Newt is a wolf in sheep’s clothing who will say anything to get elected.
- If elected, he will destroy what is left of the conservative movement.
- Lou Dobbs was the only show Chuck was invited to be on during his 2008 presidential campaign.
The Democrats want to tax and spend to promote the welfare state.
The Republicans want to borrow and spend to promote the warfare state.
No national party in control is willing to support and defend the Constitution.
We need a revolution of States. The great experiment was having 2 governments. A balance of power between States and Federal.
Ultimate sovereignty is with the individual.
- A confederation of nation states who protect their sovereign citizens.
It’s not a liberal-conservative battle.
It’s a battle between liberty loving Constitutionalists and those who want a world economy and government.
- Which side are you on?
It’s an inconvenient fact that
there is a concerted effort
to remove our national sovereignty
and create a New World Order
There are no pages beneath this page
There are no posts yet